Many courts and the Internal Revenue Service have defined fair market value as: “The amount at which property would exchange between a willing buyer and a willing seller, neither being under any compulsion to buy or sell and both having a reasonable knowledge of relevant facts.” You may have to read this several times to […]
We are members of the International Association of Registered Financial Consultants, the Financial Planning Association, the American Business Brokers Association and the West Hartford
Chamber of Commerce.
61 South Main Street, Suite 210
West Hartford, CT 06107
- Essential Meeting Tips for Buyers & Sellers
- The Main Street Lending Program
- Why Does Your Business Need Google Reviews?
- Seller Financing: It Makes Dollars and Sense
- Negotiating the Price Gap Between Buyers and Sellers
- Getting Back to Business After the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Advice for Hospitality Businesses